READY FOR #WIKUFEST2014 PRIZE FROM @nurikidy :)))

hey blogwalker,how are you?
hehehe
long time no see yaa..
I think after my last post using a Indonesian Language,now its time to use English Language :p
hehehe
Enough for lipservices ok :p

There is one reason why I use an English language right now..
The reason is to following @nurikidy game :p

I wanna get a Wide/Macro lens one.. Because I very like take a wide photo or a macro photo..
The example of my macro photo is like this :


this taken use my camera effect not with a lense :p


I like take a wide photo too here a sample :








I very interested by photograph,unfortunately I didn't have a DSLR camera.. So I use my phone Sony Xperia L.. :p

in my instagram account,almost all photo taken with my phone.. so if you wanna to check it,just check it out :p

I hope I can win the wide/macro lens,wish me luck :D
see you at the next post :))

p.s : I READY FOR #WIKUFEST3 :))

1 komentar: (+add yours?)

@nurikidy said...

just a bit out of luck
but hey, let just go out and shoot more picture together :)
what about project, something like a photo a week with a theme?
let say this week is ... water splash

Post a Comment